Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Stahl, Nielsen, Knudsen ~~~ Betty Gunderson Woodbury Collection

Betty Woodbury writes: Here are three pictures that I think are connected. #1 with two men is labled Ras Stahl Nielson & Andrew Knudsen on the back. # 2 is of Knudsen or Nielson. #3 seems connected, written on the back is "Miss Amanda Beckstrom ,Mount Pleasant April 15, 1892 ". My Grandmother, Amanda Beckstrom Gunderson married a little over 2 years later. I have been trying to determine the connection between Knudsen and Nielson but after reading your website on the John and Karen Knudsen History I felt you should have the picture of their youngest son Andrew Born 21 July 1870 in Mt Pleasant. From this history I learned that Andrew's , sister Annie Johanna Knudsen (who married Magnus Rolph ) had a daughter Anna who married my father's cousin Vern Henry Gunderson.







No comments:

Post a Comment